- Are required to borrow materials.
- Are free (for first card only).
- Are obtained at the library. You will need photo identification and proof of your current address.
- Children under 18 need a parent of guardian's signature to recieve a card.
- Can be used at almost all public libraries in Minnesota.
|Videos, DVDS|| 2 days|
|Books Paperbacks|| 28 days|
|Audios, CD, Magazines, Kits|| 14 days|
|High Demand, ILL|| 14 days|
Materials can be renewed online, over the phone, or in person.
Materials may be returned at any Pioneerland Library in person or in the depository (book drop box).